Premier Surgery Center
• Be aware of your physical surroundings, report any environmental safety concerns.
• Pay attention to the care you are receiving. Ask questions if you are unsure or uncertain about anything.
• Educate yourself about your diagnosis, the medical tests you are undergoing, and your treatment plan.
• Know what medications you are taking and why.
• Participate in all decisions about your treatment(s). Become the center of your health care team.
• Ensure all care givers wash their hands before and after patient contact.
• Please report any concerns related to your care and safety to the House Supervisor who can assist you or
direct your call to the appropriate staff member.