Premier Specialty Hospital is a Joint Commission-accredited facility that specializes in treating medically complex patients. We have a highly motivated and dedicated team of physicians, clinical and support staff focusing on our patients.
We are committed to treating you with compassion, quality care and integrity. We strive to put you and your family first; to provide the medical and social resources available to maximize your recovery; and to ensure a safe transition back to your home or to another appropriate level of care.
Monday-Friday 7am-4pm—-Closed on observed holidays
For your convenience parking is available at the front entrance and side (southside) of the building.
Premier Specialty Hospital Outpatient Surgical Center is a smoke-free environment. Smoking and all tobacco products are not permitted in the facility. Smoking area must be 25 ft from all entrances and windows of surgery center.
• Be aware of your physical surroundings, report any environmental safety concerns.
• Pay attention to the care you are receiving. Ask questions if you are unsure or uncertain about anything.
• Educate yourself about your diagnosis, the medical tests you are undergoing, and your treatment plan.
• Know what medications you are taking and why.
• Participate in all decisions about your treatment(s). Become the center of your health care team.
• Ensure all care givers wash their hands before and after patient contact.
• Please report any concerns related to your care and safety to the House Supervisor who can assist you or
direct your call to the appropriate staff member.
For any billing questions on your account after your procedure, please contact our Patient Services Department
- INS Card
- Picture ID
- Method of Payment
- Bring List of Medications
- Wear Loose Fitting Clothes
- Expect a Pre-op PHONE CALL the day before Surgery
- No Eating or Drinking After 12am
- Please Park In The Designated Premier Surgery Center Parking. VEHICLES WILL BE TOWED AT OWNERS EXPENSE.